Problems After RU-486?

Call Attorney and Sue!

If you or someone you know has suffered physical injury or emotional harm from the use of the drug Mifeprex or Mifepristone, also known as the “abortion pill” RU-486, or, the labor inducing drug Misoprostol also know as Cytotec, you may obtain emotional counseling, medical attention and/or legal assistance by contacting one of the following:

American Rights Coalition, 1-800-634-2224 (8am to 5pm ET)

Legal Action for Women, 1-800-U-CAN-SUE (9am to 9pm ET)

Life Dynamics, Inc. 1-800-401-6494 (8am to 5pm CT)