Ten Reasons for Christian to Vote for Ron Paul for
By Nathan Radcliffe The Covenant News ~ December 12, 2007
1. Ron Paul does not believe the government is God.
Paul believes the federal government should be limited
to its Constitutional size and scope. He wants to
withdraw the US from all organizations that violate
our national sovereignty (i.e. the United Nations, the
International Monetary Fund, the International
Criminal Court, et. al.)
2. Ron Paul is a humble man who advocates a humble
foreign policy. He does not believe the US should be
the policeman of the world.
3. Ron Paul confesses that "Jesus Christ is my
personal Savior," but he does not use the Lord's name
only to pander for votes. He doesn't just talk the
talk; he walks the walk.
4. During his 20 years in Congress, Ron Paul has
sponsored more substantive legislation than probably
any other single members of Congress. Congressional
Quarterly has named him one of the "Fifty Most
Effective Members of Congress."
5. Ron Paul is a 72-year-old grandfather whose service
as a statesman has reflected the time-honored
principles and values of America's Founding Fathers.
6. Dr. Paul is pro-life. He has delivered over 4,000
babies and says he has "never once considered
performing an abortion, nor did I ever find abortion
necessary to save the life of a pregnant woman." Paul
also opposes unjust wars of aggression and will bring
our troops home from Iraq.
7. Ron Paul believes marriage is between a man and a
woman. He has been faithful to his own wife for 50
8. Ron Paul is committed to protecting property
rights. He opposes government theft through "eminent
domain" abuses. He has worked to eliminate the income
tax and the IRS, inheritance taxes, and the "inflation
tax." He has never voted to raise taxes.
9. Ron Paul is a man of integrity who takes his oath
to uphold the Constitution seriously. Congressman Paul
never votes for legislation unless the proposal is
expressly authorized by the Constitution.
10. Ron Paul has never taken a government-paid junket
and has never participated in the lucrative
congressional pension program. Lobbyists do not even
bother to visit Congressman Paul's office because they
know his vote will not be bought.