Update to Your Story: Dead Baby Found Abortion Clinic Closed
August 7, 2006
Dead Baby Found In Abortion Clinic, Clinic Closed
A GYN of HIALEAH Inc. (305-362-4611), 3671 West 16th Avenue, Hialeah-abortion clinic closed? Siomara Senises-clinic administrator, Belkis Gonzalez-president-owner, & abortionist Frantz Bazile are currently performing abortions at their second Hialeah clinic, A GYN DIAGNOSTIC CENTER, INC. (305-824-8816) Hialeah, 267 E. 49TH STREET, which Mapquest indicates is 7 minutes driving time and 3.15 miles distance from each other.
Read about violations concerning other clinics of Frantz Bazile-abortionist, Siomara Senises-administrator, and Belkis Gonzalez, part owner-medical manager,
From the Miami Herald, 7/30/06:
“One clinic in Miramar has a history of violations. Located at 6161 Miramar Pkwy., it was closed last year after three employees were charged with practicing medicine without a license.”
“Among them: Robelto A. Osborne, who was convicted last year of four counts of performing medicine without a license, a third-degree felony in Florida. The Florida Department of Health found he failed to treat a woman after giving her an abortion in 2000.”
“He gave her a shot to help the bleeding and pain she reported after the procedure, but he later did not return her calls. She ended up going to the emergency room, where doctors performed a hysterectomy, Health department officials reported.”
“Another employee, Adieren Rojas, who was hired as a cleaning lady at the Miramar clinic, was promoted to medical assistant. She later pleaded guilty to nursing without a license”
St. Petersburg Times article dated December 25, 2004:
“Records also say Osborne left fetus parts inside his patients, which can cause infection, hemorrhaging and even death.”
“Claiming that the center did not make sure that only doctors licensed to perform abortions did so, the Agency for Health Care Administration filed an administrative complaint to revoke the license of the center,” The Associated Press reported.
Siomara Senises, was the administrator for the aforementioned clinic in Miramar. Frantz Bazile still performs abortions at several of their clinics, including Miramar, and Belkis Gonzalez helps manage the Miramar clinic and the Hialeah clinics, including the recently closed facility where the 5-1/2 month old baby was found dead and hidden from police.
Abortionist Frantz Bazile, who now performs for both clinics in Miramar and Hialeah, applied for a Broward county-(954-831-4000 ) occupational license for "A Gyn Diagnostics Center" in 1995.
The occupational account #310-0001-553 is still active and paid up using the original A Gyn Diagnostics name. After “A Gyn Diagnostics Center” located at 6161 miramar Pkwy (954-986-0030) was closed, it was then renamed and reopened by the same group as “Miramar Woman's Center” (also still using the same 954-986-0030 tel#), and using the fictitious name of “Miramar Woman's Center” in order to circumvent authorities and a corporate search.
After Siomara Senises lost her Miramar Administrative license, Vice President & Treasurer Belkis Gonzalez helped to reopen and continue managing the Miramar clinic. Natali Vergara who moved in to the address of 19100 SW 24th St, a home in Miramar owned by Frantz Bazile, is now the current legal administrator of the Miramar clinic. Gonzalez, Bazile & Senises help Vergara to manage the Miramar facility. Belkis Gonzalez also lives at the same 19100 SW 24th St address and home of Frantz Bazile, along with Natalie Vergara.
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 Herald reporter Hannah Sampson wrote:
“Another worker at the clinic, Kieron A. Nisbet, 34, of Homestead, is being sought for giving patients anesthesia while they underwent abortions even though he did not have a license”
A Miami Herald article of Tues, Jul,19, 2005 by Mary Ellen Klas, Herald Editor wrote:
“Clinic's two owner's arrested
A Miami clinic lost its license and it's owners were arrested in the second case involving the same unlicensed doctor performing abortions.
Jose Rodriguez, 52, and Magaly Gil, 56, both of Miami, were arrested and released on $5,000 bond after detectives concluded that they knew Kieron Nisbet was not licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Nisbet is alleged to have performed abortions in November at their clinic, Best Care Woman's Center, 8380 SW Eighth Street.”
Sgt Llevat of Miami-Dade unlicensed practitioner's unit (305-477-1616) says that Gil & Rodriguez were arrested for “aiding & abetting.” When asked if administrator Senises could be charged for the same offense, Sgt Llevat said yes, “it's in the Florida Statutes and Senises used 3 unlicensed people at her clinic also.”
Senises was never charged and is still the administrator for three abortion clinics in Florida, these two in Hialeah & another in North Miami, named , “A Woman's Care”.
If clinic administrator, Siomara Senises was licensed as a Real Estate Broker and she hired an unlicensed abortionist, a cleaning lady, and a University of Miami student to sell Real Estate without a license, would the State of Florida allow Senises to keep her Real Estate brokers license to conduct future sales, and oversee sales people in other Real Estate offices?
The former attorney-unlicensed abortionist-Robelto Osborne was convicted of 4 felony counts of practicing medicine without a license in October of 2005.
The current abortionist-Frantz Bazile, who performed the abortion that resulted in the baby dying in the hialeah clinic, has a prior record for the same type of offense in Illinois.
Summing up the details below it basically states that this MDespicable abortionist, Frantz Bazile, had been noted for attempting to perform an abortion on a 17 Year old girl, but didn't realize how far along she was either. He ripped spongy material (mature placenta) from the baby's body, sutured up the profusely bleeding young mom, and rushed her off to the hospital. As the mom was drugged for pain, the baby, torn apart by the whole experience, hung for life, was delivered alive by cesarean section and later died from this “gross & negligent” quack alley abortion.
The mom didn't fair well either.
Frantz Bazile, Abortionist at “A GYN. OF HIALEAH, INC.” where 51/2 month “baby was found dead”.
Florida Physician's License #ME49347 Original Issue Date 10/30/1986 DOB: 04/19/1947
Below is the Disciplinary Order on Bazile from Illinois which he never revealed to Florida as required by law:
Description: Gross negligence and unprofessional conduct. Discipline: PROBATION Start Date 08/12/1991 End Date 08/12/1994
State of Illiinois-Dept of Professional Regulation-Complaintant
Frantz Bazile, M.D. State of Illinois License NO. 036-058418,
1. Frantz is presently the holder of a Certificate of Registration as a Physician and Surgeon in the State of Illinois, License No. 036-058418, is issued by the Department of Professional Regulation of the State of Illinois. Said license is presently in active status and was in active status at all times relevant to this complaint.
2. On September 26, 1987, Patient A, seventeen (17) years of age, was in the late second trimester of a pregnancy.
3. On September 26, 1987, Respondent attempted to perform an abortion procedure on Patient A at the Paulina Surgi-Center, Inc. located at 7616 North Paulina Avenue, Chicago, Illinois.
4. Respondent, in attempting to perform the abortion procedure, removed spongy material from Patient A.
5. Following the removal of spongy material by the Respondent, Patient A began to bleed profusely from the uterine and/or vaginal area.
6. Subsequent to the aforementioned bleeding, Respondent administered Ergotrate and placed a vaginal vein suture.
7. On September 26, 1987, subsequent to the attempted abortion procedure performed on patient A by Respondent, Patient A was transferred by ambulance from the Paulina Surgi-Center, Inc., to St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, Illinois.
8. On September 26, 1987, Patient A underwent an emergency Cesarean Section and a live infant was delivered at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, Illinois.
9. On September 26, 1987, the aforementioned infant died.
10. Before, during and after the attempted abortion procedure, various acts and ommissions occured, including, but not limited to the folllowing;
a. Respondent failed to accurately assess Patient A's gestational age and physical condition prior to attempting to perform an abortion.
b. Respondent failed to perform an ultrasound on Patient A;
c. Respondent failed to recognize that the spongy material which he removed from Patient A during the attempted abortion procedure was mature placental tissue;
d. Respondent performed the attempted abortion procedure in such a manner as to cause a laceration of the vagina;
e. Respondent performed the attempted abortion procedure in such a manner as to cause a laceration of the cervix;
f. Respondent performed the attempted abortion in such a manner as to cause Patient A to bleed profusely; and;
g. Respondent failed to appropriately assess Patient A when Patient A started bleeding.
11. As a direct and proximate result of one or more of the above stated acts and/or omissions of the Respondent, Patient A was injured in that she sustained a loss of blood, requiring blood transfusions; sustained a vaginal laceration; sustained a cervical laceration; was required to undergo an emergency Cesarean Section; and suffered physical pain and emotional distress.
12. The acts and/or omissions of the Respondent, as set forth above, are evidence of recklessness or carelessness toward or a disregard for the safety or well-being of Patient A which resulted in injury to Patient A.
13. Respondent's conduct, as set forth above, constitutes gross negligence, in violation of the medical Practice Act of 1987, Illinois Revised Statutes (1987), Chapter 111, paragraph 4400-22(A) (4).
14. The foregoing acts and/or omissions are grounds for revocation or suspension of a Certificate of Registration pursuant to Illinois Revised Statutes, (1987), Chapter 111, paragraph(s) 4400-22 (A) (4)
WHEREFORE, based on the foregoing allegations, the DEPARTMENT OF PROFESSIONAL REGULATION of the State of Illinois, by Richard P Ryan, its Chief of Medical Prosecutions, prays that the Physician and Surgeon of Frantz Bazile be suspended, revoked, or otherwise disciplined.
Republican, "pro-lifer", Charlie Crist is the Attorney General of Florida. He is in the lead and vying for Jeb Bush's position as Governor. The medical examiner, of Miami-Dade county, who performs autopsies is Dr Bruce Hyma, father of 3 kids.
Ralph Nader's, Public Citizen's Health Research Group, a Washington-based consumer watchdog organization, states that the Florida board of Medicine, made up of 12 doctors and three consumers, ranks 32nd nationally in terms of taking serious disciplinary actions.
John O. Aqunobi M.D. is the Secretary of Florida's Department of Health.
Please pass this news on to others as the Miami Herald is now consumed by the news of Castro instead.
Back to Pro-Life News
Posted by Editor at August 10, 2006 10:38 PM